Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below.
Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Elise
- Nickname: Walle
- Birthday: Nov 10
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 5’6”
- Time zone: CST
- What time and date is it there: August 27, 11:23PM
- Average hours of sleep: 8.5, I’m a glutton
- OTPs: i don’t have any at the forefront, but atm I’m rewatching Buffy, and loving Willow/Oz cuteness.
- The last thing I Googled was: Potato Leek Soup recipe (Alton Brown’s is superior)
- First word that comes to mind: Hamburger
- What I last said to a family member: Email to my mom, “Well at least you get back to the ship!”
- One place that makes me happy and why: Napping in the sun in my childhood front yard. warm fuzzy feelings inside and out.
- How many blankets I sleep under: sheet and down comforter. year round. BRING THE HEAT.
- Favorite beverage: All water all the time, mostly… but last happy hour I tried a spicy tequila mixed drink and it stole my heart.
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: Checking my list of webcomics and visual novels daily, the great outdoors, and a stuffed animal for falling asleep.
- Something I plan on learning: Some of these aren’t appropriate for public admission… after those, first on the list is parkour! There’s a boss parkour gym in my city.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Work hard play hard! I love giving in-depth advice about specific circumstances, but I’m balls at general platitudes.
- My blog/s: sparrowsoup.blogspot.com
- You have to listen to this song: Not so much a song as an old stand-up skit by a hilarious comedienne.
- I tag: solomonsattic, ethnicallyambiguous
- I was tagged by: villainsexuale
theres going to be a movie for the giver but there hasn’t been a single movie series based on a tamora pierce book. what the fuck, hollywood
With all the newfound hype surrounding FANTASY ADAPTATIONS and YA ADAPTATIONS, you’d think this would be high on someone’s list!